extra....s

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Labels...

what i am...
  • Mouth piece for Nations
  • Movie Fanatic
  • creative rebellious nature
  • armature snapshot photographer
  • food enthusiast
  • avid shoe wearer
  • collector of quotes
  • wish to be writer
  • big city girl trapped in smallness
  • Gypsy life style
  • continuous laughter of all things amusing
  • emotional sleeves wearer
  • literature absorber
  • a closed book to most readers
  • attempted artist
  • slice of logic mixed with reality
  • love discover-er 
  • masked warrior of justice 
  • secret spotlight lover
  • body decorator
  • learner of wall balancing
what i do...
  • I become overly passionate about everything. Even the littlest thing because Passion is what God poured out extra of when making me. 
  • I engrave myself on people; I am unforgettable. 
  • I seek adrenalin rushes and cast down nervousness.
  • I praise God with all that I am for all that I am, all that He has done, and for lying down His own life so that I may walk the path least traveled.